Rather than use flesh-and-blood warriors, the Separatists prefer mindlessly loyal soldiers that are easily controlled. The soulless ranks of their armies are dominated by tall, thin B1 battle droids built as mechanical imitations of their Geonosian™ designers.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The new Battle Droid (Geonosis) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure is inspired by the droid’s appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with exceptional articulations, a blaster rifle, a pair of binoculars, a sand-themed figure base, an interchangeable C-3PO™ head recreating the comical scenes when the droids were misconfigured, and a specially designed commemorative packaging!
It is now a great time to add battle droids into your Star Wars™ collection!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Battle Droid (Geonosis) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Battle Droid (Geonosis) in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Beautifully crafted head and armors in reddish-brown applied with weathering effects
- Approximately 31cm tall in standing pose; approximately 14cm tall after bending
- Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulation
- Highly accurate mechanical body design
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement including fully bending
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) C-3PO mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- One (1) set of antennas (attachable to the figure’s back)
- One (1) backpack with extendable antennas
- One (1) binoculars
- One (1) dessert-like diorama accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate