Hot Toys Sixth Scale Figure - Steve Rogers and the Hydro Stomper - Marvel What If...?
“Stark made me some new dancing shoes. What do you think?” – Steve Rogers
Who does Peggy Carter call in for backup when she needs it? Steve Rogers, of course. In this universe, Peggy Carter jumps into action with a number of familiar faces, but even she might need some help defeating the enemy. Calling in air support, she certainly doesn’t expect Steve to come swooping in – in a Hydra Stomper suit.
Inspired by Marvel Studios’ What If…? animation series, Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Steve Rogers and The Hydra Stomper Sixth Scale Collectible Set to recreate some awesome fight scenes.
Captured Hydra Stomper’s appearance in What If…? animation series, the 1:6th scale figure is complemented with perfectly scaled design, outstanding painting applications, also mechanical details such as thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit. Measuring at approximately 56cm in height, it features LED Light-up designs on the eyes, an arc reactor; semi articulated body with the ability to perform head, shoulder, arms, wrist, and waist movements.
Meticulously crafted based on his latest appearance in What If…? animation series, Steve Rogers 1:6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt and hair sculpture with remarkable likeness, meticulously tailored outfit, a backpack, a selection of interchangeable hands, and a display base.
Expand your What If…? collection with Steve Rogers and the Hydra Stomper Collectible Set!
- Hot Toys
- Sixth Scale Figure Set
The Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Hydra Stomper in What If…?
- Approximately 56cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Skillfully painted in green color with white star emblem and weathering effects
- Highly accurate mechanic details featuring thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit
- LED Light-up areas located on the eyes and arc reactor on chest (blue light, battery operated)
- 8 points of articulations including head, shoulders, waist, arms and wrists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers
- Sized to fit with 1/6th scale Steve Rogers Collectible Figure from What If…? collection series
- One (1) specially designed figure stand
The Steve Rogers Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Steve Rogers in What If…? animation series
- Highly accurate facial expression
- Blonde short hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of finger pointing hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) green-colored flight suit with gear harness
- One (1) green-colored sweater
- One (1) pair of black-colored military boots
- One (1) backpack
- A themed figure stand with character nameplate