Estimated Release Date: January 2023
“Ready to join the war effort, Steve?” – Howard Stark
If one thing changes, what kind of ripple effects does that cause? The first episode of Marvel Studios’ What If…? animation series revisits the events of Captain America: The First Avengers, where things go down a different path for Steve Rogers. In this universe, Steve is injured and he will be fighting in “The Hydra Stomper” armor created by Howard Stark.
Based on the highly-anticipated series, What If…?, Sideshow and Hot Toys present The Hydra Stomper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure as the new addition to the Power Pose Series.
The colossal figure has captured Hydra Stomper’s appearance in What If…? animation series with outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled design, also mechanical details such as thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit. Measuring at approximated 56cm in height, it features LED Light-up designs on the eyes and arc reactor; semi-articulated body with the ability to perform head, shoulder, arms, wrist, and waist movements.
Reserve space for the giant armor among your Marvel display now!
- Hot Toys
- Sixth Scale Figure
The Hydra Stomper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Hydra Stomper in What If…?
- Approximately 56cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Skillfully painted in green color with white star emblem and weathering effects
- Highly-accurate mechanic details featuring thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit
- LED Light-up areas located on the eyes and arc reactor on chest (blue light, battery operated)
- 8 points of articulations including head, shoulders, waist, arms, and wrists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers
- Sized to fit with 1/6th scale Steve Rogers Collectible Figure from What If…? collection series
- One (1) specially designed figure stand