Estimated Release - First Quarter 2024
From the popular manga series “BERSERK”, threezero’s new item is Griffith (Reborn Band of Falcon)!
It is a 1/6th scale (approximately 30cm tall) articulated figure utilizing a customized body which has over 40 points of articulation. The figure is constructed of ABS, PVC and POM. The costume uses fabric to cover the movable joint of the armors. Threezero’s notable detailed paint works are applied to highlight all the details, including the metallic paint works of the armors.
The Griffith (Reborn Band of Falcon) collectible figure includes many interactive features to increase playability. It comes with total of 2 pieces of interchangeable head pieces: a head with the helm and without the helm (Both heads use the same single bare face piece). The visor of the helm is articulated and can be lifted up to reveal Griffith’s face. The long hair of Griffith is made of soft PVC so that it will not get in the way of posing the figure. The detachable fabric cape has wires inside at the edges, making the cape poseable. The sword can be stored inside the sheath. It also comes with a total of 4 pairs of interchangeable hands.
- 1/6th scale, approximately 30cm tall
- Customized body with 40 points of articulation
- Highly detailed costume featuring fabric at the joint areas
- Articulated helm visor
- Long hair made of Soft PVC
- One (1) set of armors
- One (1) detachable cape with wires inside at the edges
- Two (2) interchangeable heads: One (1) head with helm, one (1) head without helm (Both heads use the same single bare face piece)
- One (1) sword with sheath
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of pointing hands and two (2) pairs of different grips for holding sword