Threezero is proud to announce the release of MDLX Sideswipe, a redesigned version of the brash young Autobot warrior!
MDLX is a series of articulated figures capturing the spirit of threezero’s renown DLX series at a smaller scale with a similar high-range of articulation and enhanced durability, all at a groundbreaking affordable price.
The Transformers MDLX line of figures are based on the original 1980s The Transformers cartoon and toy line, as redesigned by threezero Art Director Kelvin Sau. The iconic designs have been remixed to incorporate threezero’s hyper-detailed mechanical aesthetic, offering a familiar and exciting new presentation. Transformers MDLX figures feature threezero’s unique die-cast zinc alloy and engineer-grade plastic frame system, which enhances the tactile playability and durability of the figure. Each figure is finished off with the detailed craftsmanship and weathered paint application that threezero is known for, bringing the beloved Transformers characters to a new format for all to enjoy.
Materials: ABS, POM, PVC, Zinc Alloy, and metal parts
Estimated Release: 2Q 2024
- Toy Series: MDLX Scale
- Toy Size: 5.9 inches
- Approximately 40 points of articulation
- New Design with Engineering plastic, Zinc Die-cast combination frame structure
- threezero Art Director Kelvin Sau redesigned version of the classic G1 Transformers
- Officially licensed by Hasbro
- Made of ABS, PVC, POM, Zinc Alloy, and metal parts
- 1 x Shoulder Cannon
- 1 x Laser Blaster
- 5 x Pairs of Interchangeable Hands
- 1 x Pair of Relaxed Hands
- 1 x Pair of Gun-Holding Hands
- 1 x Piston A
- 1 x Piston B
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.