Build the Battlefield Beyond -- The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. The Autobots and Decepticons have left Cybertron, but their battle rages on as they speed through space in pursuit of the Allspark. Now, fighters must instantly adapt to battle anywhere in the cosmos. With the highly advanced A.I.R. (Adaptable Interconnection Retrofitter) Locks system, the fighters don’t head to the battlefield -- they become it. Bots capable of converting into Modular Battle Stations can A.I.R.-Lock together in custom configurations to fit the needs of battle.
This ecosystem of collectible figures allows fans to build out epic space battle scenes! This Scorponok toy can convert into a Modular Battle Station mode and connect to other Stations to expand the battlefield. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
The cunning Decepticon commander, Scorponok, converts to Modular Battle Station Mode in 39 steps then to scorpion mode in 33 steps, and comes with 11 accessories.
Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Earthrise Titan Scorponok figure, 11 accessories, and instructions.
- Earthrise figures allow fans to build out epic space battle scenes, featuring figures that can convert into and connect to Modular Battle Station modes (each sold separately, subject to availability)
- Scorponok toy converts into Modular Battle Station mode in 39 steps then to scorpion mode in 33 steps. Includes 11 accessories
- Features a Deluxe-scale Titan Master, called Lord Zarak, who converts into the head of Scorponok. Fans can remove the head of Lord Zarak and convert to a smaller Titan Master
- Attach 2 Fire Blasts accessories to blaster, claw-shield, and cannon accessories to simulate battle effects in robot mode, scorpion mode, and Modular Battle Station Mode
- Every pack includes a piece of the Transformers Universe map and a red decoder to unlock the map's hidden paths! Collect other Earthrise figures to piece together full map! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Ages 8 and up